Sunday 1 November 2015

• I'm Back + Some Changes.. •

Hello! It's been over two months since I last posted on this blog. How crazy! 

I've missed blogging so much. College has been very hectic. I've had so many assignments and a lot of study to do. I haven't had time to come up with the content I wanted to put up on this blog, which sucks. I decided, however, it was wrong to cut out writing on here. I believe that I should allocate some time to post on here on the weekends.

Also,I have been doing a lot of thinking and I decided to change the url of my blog to faith-trust-pixiiedust. I just like that name much better than IsMiseCaoimhe and it reminds me of my childhood as I was obsessed with Peter Pan. 

I will try to post once a week on here. I love having an outlet to discuss whatever I want and I do not want to abandon this blog. I am looking forward to writing more on here. Sorry again for the abandonment and I hope you will continue to read my blog.

Thanks for reading ❣


No comments:

Post a Comment